Salient Key Features
- Detail at the time of Billing.
- User Defined Tariff & Item head Wise Percentage of Excise Duty like (1%, 4%, 8% & 10% etc.)
- Calculation of Excise Duty on the basis of MRP / Abatement & Pro-rata
- Progressive Calaculation (Considering Branded / Unbranded / Without Export Value) with User Define Ledger.
- Loan & License Process.
- Different Excise Duty Consideration like BED, AED (GSI), SED, NCCD, AED (T & TA), Education Cess & Secondary Higher Education Cess in Invoice, RG 23 A Part II, ER I-I ER III , ER-V,ER- VI & ER- VIII.
- Variable duty rate selection while making invoice.
- Differential Rate Invoice Entry
- Free Sample Rate Invoice Entry.
- 50% Cenvat Credit of Capital Goods
- Start Using from any month beginning of the year.
- Tracking from GRN & Delivery Note & Sales Order.
- Extremely User Friendly Within Tally.ERP 9.
- Complete Inventory & Accounting Management
- Complete Excise Solutions – Within Tally .ERP 9
- Complete excise detail of party ( Buyer / Consignee / Delivery Address )
- Avoid Error by Using Duplicate Entry
- Direct Posting from Invoice to Statutory Register
- Multiple units option ( e.g. Loose Qty of KGS and No. of Bags)
- Multiple Addresses For Company and Ledger Masters
- Multiple BOM (Bill of Materials).
- Multiple Currency With New Rupee Symbols
- Multiple UOM's with Alternate Unit Calculation. & Conversation Rate.
- Multiple Excise Godown
- Multiple Discount System like item wise per Unit, Lumsum, Percentage &
- Bill Discounts.
- Auto Generation Number of RG23 Part I & Part II ( A & C ).
- Show Party Credit Limit / Outstanding / Excise
- Any Report Export to Excel / PDF / JPEG & XML
- Email any Report with Attachment of Excel /PDF /JPEG
- Auto Backup & Manual Restore facilities
- Online Live updates and Help Desk
- Remote Access Capability from Anywhere through TALLY.ERP 9.
- Data Synchronization with Multi-Locations. (Factory to H.O or H,O to Factory or Branch to Factory or HO)
- Integrated Accounting “PAPERLESS OFFICE”
Front Office Documents
- Excise Local Invoice – (With / Without Progressive Total)
- Export Invoice. (With / Without Grand Total Effective)
- Commercial Invoice *
- Delivery Challan *
- ARE-1 Form & Certificate *
- ARE-3 Form & Certificate *
- Nepal Form & Certificate *
- GAR-7 Challan
- Annexure II (4 5 (a)) Challan *
- Annexure VI (Subsidiary – Piece Mill Challan ) *
- Daily Issue Slip *
- Daily Production Slip *
- Goods Receipt Note Format *
Excise Rules Covered
- Export – (UT-1 , CT-1 , CT-3 , Nepal & Rebate )
- Input as such
- Stock transfer
- Sales return
- Captive consumption
- Free sample
- Non - Cenvatable
- Monthly Return - Annexure - 10 (Rule 7 Reports) (Inputs / Capital Goods)
- Abstract Report (Inputs / Capital Goods)
- RG 23 A - Part I (Item Wise / Date Wise)
- RG 23 A - Part II (Inputs)
- RG 23 C - Part I – (Capital Goods)
- RG 23 C - Part II– (Capital Goods)
- Service Tax Register
- Daily Stock Register – (RG – I) (Tariff Wise /Item Wise & Group Wise
- D3 Register (Sales Return Register)
- Labour Job Register
- Annexure – IV (Goods Sent for Processing to Job Working)
- Annexure – V (Receipt of Material for Processing)
- Pending Challan – Annexure IV
- Pending Challan - Annexure V
- Excise Computation
- Revenue Reports
- Duty Payable Reports
- Excise Returns
- ER- 1 (Monthly)
- ER- 3 (Quarterly)
- ER- 5
- ER- 6
- ER- 8
- Stock list item-wise / Group-wise (Raw Material / Packing Material / Semi Finished / Finished)
- Stock summery item-wise / Group-wise (Raw Material / Packing Material / Semi Finished / Finished)
- Stock batch-wise / Group-wise (Raw Material / Packing Material / Semi Finished / Finished)